Friday 27 April 2012

Chocolate Fudge Cupcakes

My little boy had a party for his teacher leaving to go on maternity leave. 'Bring Party Food - cake, biscuits, or crisps'! So...a trip to Sainsbury's? No... 'Mammy can we make cupcakes?'



Chocolate Fudge Cupcakes
So 'we' used this recipe for Chocolate Fudge Easter Cakes. They are quite easy really, even if you are not a baker. They were the first ones I made and they really work. And taste great. I made them while they were at school, and when he came home, he decorated them himself, with some improvised chocolate icing - melted half a belgian dark chocolate bar, a knob of butter and some icing sugar. I let him do the icing and stick all the decorations on. He was so pleased, and he got to lick the bowl. His classmates scoffed the lot...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make the blogging world go round. Please let me know your thoughts, thank you!